2/3 cup unsalted butter
2 cup dark brown sugar
2 tsp vanilla
2 cup flour
1/4 tsp soda
1/4 tsp salt
1/2 cup butterscotch chips
1 cup milk chocolate chips
1 cup (approx. 4 bars) Heath toffee chopped
1. Preheat oven to 325 degrees. Stir together flour, soda, and salt and set aside.
2. Melt butter and combine with brown sugar in large mixing bowl. Beat eggs and vanilla in with butter mixture, mix thoroughly.
3. Add flour mixture to wet ingredients until completely combined.
4. Fold in butterscotch chips and 1/2 cup milk chocolate chips.
5. Spread brownie batter evenly across 8×8 pan and sprinkle with remaining milk chocolate chips and chopped toffee. Bake at 325 degrees for 30-35 minutes.