1/2 cup unsalted butter, room temperature
3/4 cup smooth peanut butter
1/2 cup granulated sugar
1/2 cup packed light brown sugar
1/2 teaspoon vanilla
3/4 teaspoon baking soda
1/4 teaspoon salt
1 3/4 cup all-purpose flour
2/3 cup Nutella
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees Farenheit.
- In medium bowl, mix together flour, soda, and salt. Set aside.
- Beat together butter, peanut butter, and sugars until fluffy. Add egg and vanilla, beat until thoroughly combined.
- Slowly mix dry ingredients in with butter/ sugar mixture until completely blended.
- Melt Nutella in microwave for 25 seconds and drizzle over dough. Fold in until well distributed throughout dough (dough should have a “marble” look to it).
- Chill dough for about 20 minutes. Roll 1/4 cup of dough int balls and place on greased or non-stick cookie sheet.
- Bake until golden brown, about 8 to 10 minutes.
Recipe adapted from Six Sisters’ Stuff.